Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sleep, Rupert, and Vacation

Ever since I went to the midnight premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 on Thursday, my sleep schedule has been all kinds of thrown off. It probably doesn't help that, as I go to bed at midnight on the dot pretty much every night and wake up around 8 or 8:30am every morning, I a. didn't even get HOME until 4am Friday morning, and b. guzzled with L. a giant VESSEL of diet coke at midnight. Couple that with the ill-fated nap I attempted to take Thursday night before the movie, and, well, I've been positively loopy ever since.

I do have to admit something. Hi, I'm Michelle, and I think Rupert Grint it totally hot. I don't even know WHY; I understand that actually, he's pretty much got nothing going for him, with the goofiness and the freckles and the red hair and the gawkiness. But I don't know--something about the "goofy" thing really does it for me. My other celebrity crushes include Seth Rogen and Michael Phelps, who have got a whole lot of the goofy to offer.

I've been trying to get everything in order so I can go HOME on Tuesday for Thanksgiving, but I'm excited to have some (read: too much) downtime to put up some posts I've begun to write over the last week. I mostly just can't wait to RELAX. I'm feeling a lot of pressure this semester; I have no idea what for, and no idea from where, but I'm feeling it. Big time. I need to go home, shop and get manicures with my mum, and plop face down in my bed with my golden retriever, Abby, and sleep for a day. Sounds wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for going home and having some down time! I hope you get a lot of rest and relaxation in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great holiday at home chicadee. I wish I could go home and visit my parents. I've been a little bit homesick lately. But I appreciate that we're going to see Match's family. Can't wait for a little R&R!

    ReplyDelete