Monday, September 20, 2010

The Beginning

Well, it's come.

Senior Year.

It's only the beginning now, but soon enough, it will be the middle.

And the middle, will turn into the end.

But I don't want to think about that right now.


For now all I want to think about is fun times with friends...


Homecoming...

Senior events! (First Chance, 100 Days, Last Chance, Hilton Head trip, and Senior Week, from now until May)...

Concerts...

Great conversations at the bar...

House parties...

Football games in the common room...

My thesis (inevitably)...

and having fun!

Job searching will just have to wait.

(Even though I just applied for my first job...a post on that coming soon!)

2 comments:

  1. Your senior events sound like a blast! Welcome to Senior Year! Enjoy every minute of it!! Hope you're feeling better too. Good luck with the job, yay!

    PS I posted the first installment of the wedding posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl!!! It should be a blast...thank god, because I've been sort of wishing it away and I'm glad to take a moment and appreciate it. I READ IT. I LOVED IT. AHHH

    ReplyDelete