Monday, August 2, 2010

We Interrupt Our Regularly Scheduled Programming...

I returned from San Diego late last night. Or, early this morning.

However you want to look at it.

Then I drove 3 hours from my house to work.

I think that wins for longest commute ever.

San Diego recap complete with pictures is imminent, but in the meantime I'm looking forward to spending some time catching up on my bloglist.

Sometimes reading blogs is my favorite. Sometimes writing one is. I think it goes 60/40, 50/50, other60/other 40.

In the meantime, I leave you with the best news I've heard all week.

Now my girl Heidi can finally go back to being a normal person again. Normal, sweet, albeit sometimes one bulb short of a string, but most of all NORMAL.

I'm going to sleep now. (And by "now," I mean at approximately 5:10, when I get home from work.)

PS: Thank you all for the sweet comments on my last post. I think it's one of my favorite ones to date.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes pictures and stories from the great San Diego vacation. Sorry you had such a long drive to work, that sounds wretched. Speaking of wretched, that's how I feel about Heidi. Why is she famous again? But that Spencer guy seems like a giant tool so I guess points to her for not being with him. Still there is nothing normal about that girl. Post surgeries she looks like an alien!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mara: I am SO TIRED. I feel like I'll never get back into the groove!

    @DG: On their way =). You've just got to watch the first season of the Hills (wayy pre-surgery). Heidi can be annoying and clueless, but she really is the sweetest and most adorable thing. It's only after she meets Spencer that she changes. I think he literally brainwashed her.

    ReplyDelete