Friday, May 13, 2011

done with college!

As of today (well, yesterday, officially), I am done with all the undergraduate classes I will ever take. And now I am happily enjoying the most college-y beverage I can think of (Jager and root beer...a no-go if you don't like the taste of licorice) and getting ready to attend L.'s and the Octet's final a cappella concert ever, which may bring a tear or two to my eye.

Also, in one short week we are leaving for Hilton Head.

Finally, I know Blogger has been rull messed up the last couple days, but WHAT happened to all the lovely comments you guys left me on my apartment post?! They were so sweet, and I was so excited about them, and now they are just GONE. And I want answers.

I hope you guys have wonderful weekends, and to all of y'all who are graduating this weekend, congrats! I can't wait to join your ranks on June 5. In the meantime, I'll get back to finishing the last undergraduate paper I will ever write and enjoying decidedly frat boy beverages before I'm not allowed to anymore. <3

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS :) I am done today as well. It's such a good feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Congrats Michelle, how exciting. Did you already have your graduation ceremony or is that still coming up? And you are never too old for college-y beverages. I just spent a wild weekend filled with drinking games and some very very spiked lemonade. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graduation's still coming up, on June 5! I'm just done with classes forever! (And by forever, I mean, you know, two years, until I go to grad school.)

    ReplyDelete