Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lovely Blog Award


Thanks so much to Date Girl for bestowing upon me this blog award! Make sure to check out her blog--she's super entertaining, witty, and after a long search seems like she's found her perfect "Match." =)

In following the rules of the award, I now bestow it upon 15 of my favorite bloggers! I'm not sure if I have 15, but I'll do my best. And following Date Girl's format, I'm doing it alphabetically...

A CUP OF JO

Clever Girl Goes Blog

Duoly Noted

Girl v. The World

oh hay, it's kk

Oh, Mishka

pardon my french

Ramblings of a Fab Brunette

So about what I said...

The Everyday Adventures of Me in the City


yes and yes

11. Not bad. I'm all about quality, not quantity...plus, too many blogs to read would distract me wayy too much from the 800 pages of Daniel Deronda I have to get done...

No comments:

Post a Comment