Tuesday, November 17, 2009

re: Homecoming.

Well.

We did not beat Amherst.

This was a year of firsts in Williams Homecomings for me, including, but not limited to, the following:

1. First year we LOST TO AMHERST since I've been here (and since 1985 overall I think??)

2. First RAINY Homecoming! Boo!

3. First year I had less than three hot dogs. ONE hot dog is unacceptable.

4. First year where Dunkin Donuts breakfast replete with Bailey's and Cocoa at 8am did not occur...though C. and I did make up for this during half-time =).

Despite all these misfortunes, Homecoming still was and will always be in my top three favorite days of each year at Williams. And since I wore my adorable J. Crew yellow wellies (and my purple sweater to match!), I stomped in all the mud I liked and didn't mind getting wet. Although C. and I were quite upset that after applying the magic of our CHIs to our hair, it completely frizzed in the drizzly New England weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment