Sunday, April 4, 2010

Back from Hawaii!

Yes, that's right. Begrudgingly, unhappily, and sadly I am back from Hawaii, and back at Williams, which amounts to over 24 hours of traveling and being awake for almost 36 hours straight (30 without time change). I have to catch up on the mountains of work I, rebelliously and stupidly, left behind at Williams (I was convinced I wouldn't get anything done on vacation and would end up dragging around my con law reading packet for nothing...though I did bring my People's History of the Supreme Court, because that can almost, almost pass for normal reading. I did however, get two great novels put away while I was on the beach-- The Time Traveler's Wife and The Women.

I don't have time for a full update now but until then I'm going to leave everyone with an amazing picture from Hawaii. And no, it's not a beach, or palm trees, but...:

No comments:

Post a Comment