Monday, August 10, 2009

How to Spice Up My Summer, Part 1

Well I've been thinking about it, and here are some things I already have to look forward to this summer:

1.
Getting paid! That's why I'm working two jobs, isn't it?

2.
The Time Traveler's Wife. It looks fantastic.

3. My replacement
iPod arriving in the mail. (That was another part of my bad weekend...my 80G iPod Classic broke and, since they don't make the 80G model anymore, they have to refurbish one in the factory and send it. I asked if I could just pay the difference for the new 120G model but apparently, this is Apple at its stingiest. And they can be pretty stingy).

4.
L. arriving on the 31st! We're celebrating my parents' 35th anniversary with them, experiencing our first fireworks together and he's braving going golfing with my dad mano e mano. And after this visit, we're not separated again for any extended period of time, well, ever hopefully.

5. ICE CREAM. Whenever I want. South Beach will have to deal.

Those are some good things coming up. Stay posted for more.

[Image from PaperCrave]

No comments:

Post a Comment